Saturday, August 20, 2011

One For The Weekend: PS I Love You + Diamond Rings

"I was on the road with the bands mostly for fun but also to document the tour any way I knew how. Most nights, PS I Love You would end their set by inviting Diamond Rings to the stage to play their single "Leftovers." With no clear plan in mind, I started to tape their performances of the single. Halfway through the tour when we found ourselves with a day off, we decided it might be fun to develop a music video for the song while still on the road. Driving from Austin, TX to Tuscon, AZ, we stopped over in a small town called Marfa, TX (pop. 2000) and rented a trailer for the night. Using the song's title as a cue, Paul (of PS I Love You) cooked up an amazing meal for all of us in the small confines of our mobile home, and of course, there were plenty of leftovers."  Colin Medley

Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment